We are thrilled to announce we will be continuing the exciting renovations and upgrades at the Club in August!
As you may have already seen, the group fitness studio got a huge upgrade to the AV experience, including three brand new 75” TVs, which replaced the old projection system. We also recently completed the installation of the new Life Fitness functional multi-jungle on the main fitness floor.
Up next will be:
- Complete Men’s and Women’s locker room upgrade & renovation, including:
- New vanity area, sinks and faucets
- LED lighting throughout
- Mirrors complete with 2700K LED mirror lighting
- All wall new tile
- New toilet partitions
- New locker doors with state-of-the-art keyless locks
- New towel drops
- New mirror station with new hair dryers
- 1.75 gpm Jaclo rain shower heads
- Hand rail will be added in the men’s hallway to the pool deck.
- Lighting upgrades in the group fitness and mind body studios
- Most areas of the club will be painted in a new, fresh color scheme
- New look coming to the local’84 Cafe
Women’s Locker Room renovation, along with the annual pool closure and cleaning, is set to begin Monday, August 12. Please note the following:
- Demolition will begin Monday, Aug 12. There will be no access to the Women’s Locker Room for approximately 3 days during this time.
- During the vast majority of the rest of the renovation period, the locker area will be available for storing and retrieving your personal items. We will be supplying regular updates throughout the process to keep you in the loop so that you can plan accordingly.
- During the renovation, the bathroom and shower area will not be available. Bathrooms will be available on the first floor, with access between the Kids’ Club and FFC interior entrance.
- The entire pool and deck, including the hot tub and steam room, will be closed from Monday, August 12 – Friday, August 16. It will reopen at 6am Saturday, August 17.
- During the renovation period, there will be no access to the pool from the locker room that is under construction. Access to the pool will be through the member lounge door.
Members will have access to all other 10 FFC locations during the renovations
Please stay tuned for more details, and be sure to join our Facebook Group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ffcoakpark and look for communication throughout the Club.
General Manager Jeff Long will be on vacation Wednesday, July 31 through Sunday, August 11. Please reach out to Annika Rothbaum at email@example.com with any questions.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we make these upgrades to FFC Oak Park!