We are excited to share that we will be making some impactful changes to the club that will improve your experience with us. Please be aware of the following Phase 1 construction updates. Phase 2 will begin in spring, after the busy part of the new year. We thank you for your patience during this time, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact general manager Bob Dowdy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phase 1 will begin the week of October 15 and should be complete before Thanksgiving. Phase 1 will include:
- removal of the walls surrounding the former NovaCare space, opening up an additional ~3,000 sq. ft. of fitness space
- installing new rubber fitness flooring throughout expansion space as well as existing strength areas
- new lighting throughout expansion space
- removal of old and installation of new fitness desk
- new towel drop and enclosure for eucalyptus fridge
- new flooring in member lounge