NovaCare has two great resources for FFC members during this stay at home order.
#1. Stretches to do when you are sore at home – READ on our blog!
While we are confined to our homes, we may find ourselves resorting to new forms of exercise as we develop a fitness routine outside the gym. Bodyweight workouts, running and yoga all come with their own sets of aches and pains, so we asked NovaCare Rehabilitation Physical Therapist Katie Wax to share her favorite stretches to alleviate soreness and discomfort from at-home workouts. <<<Read More>>>
#2. If you are having pain at home during this time, NovaCare is here to help! Having neck and back pain from working from home? Home workout gone wrong? Injured yourself painting the ceiling? NovaCare physical therapists are offering their complimentary injury screens for any of your needs.
What to expect? Email the PT for your club and they will arrange a time to connect with you via Zoom or Facetime and give you some tips to get you back on track!
Free Virtual Injury Screening Contacts:
- East Lakeview – Katie Wax: email@example.com
- Lincoln Park & Gold Coast: Casey Gray: firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Loop – Molly Foreman: email@example.com
- West Loop – Joe Zucco: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Park Ridge – Beth Ure: email@example.com
- Elmhurst – Micki Gorski: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oak Park – Nick Liberatore: email@example.com
- Boystown – Emily Grimm: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Union Station – Jon Williams: email@example.com