Chicago-based health and medical software company, physIQ, is studying how daily activity is related to VO2Max. We are recruiting healthy volunteers for a research study…
• VO2Max is an exercise test to determine your cardiovascular fitness – i.e., how fit you are
• About 10 minutes of testing, 60 minutes total
• Normally $150, but is included without cost
Who is eligible?
• Adults age 18+
• No known cardiovascular disease or health problems
What is involved?
• Participants will wear a bandaid-like cardiac monitor and a smartwatch for 5 days
• Participants will perform 1 VO2Max Test