What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Use of Personal Information
Fitness Formula Clubs respects and values your privacy and does not share any information you have submitted to this website that identifies you personally to any third parties.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch, please email us at fitnessformulaclubs [at] ffc.com.
Fitness Formula Clubs has designed, developed, and regularly monitors this website to support WCAG 2.1 A & AA guidelines and functional accessibility. We optimized this website with the assistance of an expert consulting firm who utilized end-users with disabilities and the following assistive technologies during testing:
- Screen readers
- Screen magnifiers
- Speech to text software
- Keyboard only navigation
- Color contrast analyzers
- Automated testing software, etc.
This website supports the following W3C POUR principles, which creates the functional accessibility necessary for people of all abilities to access web content:
- Perceivable – Information and user interface components must be presentable to users in ways they can perceive. This means that users must be able to perceive the information being presented (it can’t be invisible to all their senses)
- Operable – User interface components and navigation must be operable. This means that users must be able to operate the interface (the interface cannot require interaction that a user cannot perform)
- Understandable – Information and the operation of user interface must be understandable. This means that users must be able to understand the information as well as the operation of the user interface (the content or operation cannot be beyond their understanding)
- Robust – Content must be robust enough that it can be interpreted reliably by a wide variety of user agents, including assistive technologies. This means that users must be able to access the content as technologies advance (as technologies and user agents evolve, the content should remain accessible)
Questions & Feedback
Contact Fitness Formula Clubs with Your Accessibility Questions. If you have questions or comments about the accessibility of this website, please contact us for assistance at:
- Email: fitnessformulaclubs [at] ffc.com
- Telephone: 312.648.4666
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central