DASH, Developing Active Senior Health, is a special FFC community, designed for people who want to stay active, fit, healthy and social, all the days of their life. We have a great lineup of classes and events for January, and we hope to see you there!
- DASH Fitness: Every Tuesday and Thursday at 9 AM
- Foundations Yoga: Every Wednesday at 9 AM
- Intro to Weights: Every Friday at 11 AM
- Aqua Workouts: Daily at 10 AM (No class on Sundays)
January Monthly Highlight: Strength and Mobility on Thursdays at 10 AM
- This month, we’re highlighting our Strength and Mobility (S&M) class, which is on the group fitness schedule Thursdays at 10 AM. This strength based format is designed to not only increase lean muscle mass but help you develop better body mechanics by incorporating a mobility flow component. Once you move through a series of strength exercises you immediately perform a dynamic movement pattern targeting the muscle groups just worked.