We’ve got another challenge for you, members! From May 1- May 31, attend 10 classes taught by 10 different instructors to complete the Tour de Force challenge. Your progress will be automatically tracked in the FFC+ app! When you complete the challenge, you’ll receive an FFC bucket hat!
For each class to count, please make sure you register and check in for every class via the FFC+ app!
Helpful hints for checking into class via the FFC+ app:
- You must be registered for the class in order to check in for it.
- You can only check into a class within 2 hours of the start time.
- You must be at the club to check in to the class.
- You’ll see the class check in on the same screen that appears when you click “Check In” on the homepage to check into the club.
- You must be connected to cellular or wifi for the check-in to appear.
- If your font is set too large on your screen, it can push the check-in button out of view!
- Location services must be on your device AND on for the FFC+ app specifically.
- Please be sure you have the most recent update for the app. To do so, head to the app store for FFC+ – if you don’t have the most recent version, there will be a button that says “update”.
- Try turning off the WiFi and just use cellular data.
Questions? Contact Lois Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must have and use the FFC+ app to participate. Other restrictions may apply. Program runs from May 1 – May 31, 2023. Prizes will be distributed by June 15, 2023.