Join us at FFC Gold Coast for an afternoon of movement, education and connection with the FFC community! This three-hour wellness retreat is presented by our expert team of Registered Dietitians and will focus on the importance of listening to your body. Throughout the day, you’ll attend discussions on intuitive eating, partake in a yoga class centered on mindfulness and experience a guided mindful eating session during lunch.
Date: Sunday, September 19
Time: 11 AM – 2 PM
Location: FFC Gold Coast, 1030 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60610
How We’ll Spend Our Time:
- First, we will get you checked in, and you can grab your swag bag and enjoy complimentary coffee before we kick things off for the afternoon.
- We’ll begin the day with a panel discussion on eating, moving and living intuitively with our FFC Registered Dietitians.
- Next, we break you into small groups to discuss Conquering Emotional Eating, Cooking for your Cravings, and Learning to Be Mindful While Being Social with a FFC Registered Dietitian.
- From there, FFC Pilates and group fitness instructor David Bohn will lead us throw an Intuitive Movement Yoga Class.
- We’ll finish the afternoon with a complimentary lunch, where you will have the chance to practice mindful eating with a guided practice from a Registered Dietitian and connect with others at the workshop.
Cost: $45 for members; $65 for non members