At FFC, we know you want your patients, especially the deconditioned, to learn to develop healthier eating habits and become more active. But how?
Over the past 3 years, FFC has been developing disease prevention programming in a clinical setting to work with patients dealing with obesity and the many conditions associated, including diabetes and heart and kidney disease.
We are uniquely positioned to deliver this programming to your patients, covering everything from complimentary consultations to medical nutrition therapy, covered by most insurance.
Here’s what we offer:
• Assess current nutrition status
• Provide individualized planning and goals based on assessment
Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
Covered by Insurance
• MNT visit may be covered by patient’s insurance plan
• Patients will be notified of insurance coverage prior to visit
• Patients man be seen every other week or monthly, depending on insurance plan coverage
• Private classes, for medically referred patients only
• Allows patients to get acclimated to the FFC club
• Access to all clubs
• Medical group training classes
• 4 new member sessions with a personal trainer or pilates instructor to help patients become more
acclimated to the club and how to use any equipment that may pertain to your needs
Membership Plus Nutrition Program
• Weekly nutrition visits
• Group training classes
• Health coach contact
• Tracking component
Resting Metabolic Rate
Test & Consultation
• Find out how many calories the patient’s burns as rest
• Consultation with registered dietitian included
• 4 hour fast required before test
• Patient should avoid exercise before test
Want More Details?
Fill out the form below to be contacted by Bob Nagy, Director of Medical Services. We look forward to working with you! All fields are required.