At FFC, we know everyone wants to learn to develop healthier eating habits and become more active. But how?
Over the past 10 years, FFC has been developing disease prevention programming in a clinical setting to work with patients dealing with obesity, diabetes, heart and kidney disease, and other health conditions.
We are uniquely positioned to deliver lifestyle modifications via our fitness and educational programs, covering everything from complimentary consultations to medical nutrition therapy, covered by most insurance.
Here’s what we offer:
FFC On Demand
- Ever-expanding on demand fitness library
- Live streaming group classes
- Recipes and meal plans
- Fitness workout and programs
Includes one complimentary in-club nutrition screening to:
- Assess current nutrition status
- Provide planning and goals based on assessment
Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
Covered by Insurance
- MNT visit may be covered by patient’s insurance plan
- Patients will be notified of insurance coverage prior to visit
- Patients may be seen on a regular basis, depending on insurance plan coverage
Small Group Training
$128-$256/month for members
- REvive is a beginner bootcamp to teach patients how to move in a safe and effective way to improve their health and feel great.
- Offered at select locations beginning May 2021
- Access to all clubs
- 2 new member sessions with a personal trainer or Pilates instructor to help patients become more acclimated to the club and how to use any equipment that may pertain to your needs
Membership + Nutrition Program ($209.95/month)
- Weekly nutrition visits with a registered dietitian
- 2 new member sessions with a personal trainer or Pilates instructor
- Health coach contact
- Tracking component
Resting Metabolic Rate
Test + Consultation ($169)
- Find out how many calories the patient burns as rest
- Consultation with a registered dietitian included
- 4 hour fast required before test
- Patient should avoid exercise before test
Want More Details?
Fill out the form below to be contacted by Amy Carson, Registered Dietitian and Medical Services Coordinator. We look forward to working with you!
All fields marked with * are required.