Fitness Formula Clubs (FFC) is now enrolling students for the personal trainer certification program! FFC has teamed up with the American Council on Exercise Science (ACE) to provide a 32-hour personal training program based on the ACE Personal Trainer Manual and will provide practical skills and knowledge for the ACE Personal Trainer Certification exam.
Many organizations require a NCCA-accredited fitness certification like ACE for job placement. This course is not only a great way to add to your credibility and marketability, but also presents a comprehensive system for designing individualized programs based on each client’s unique health, fitness and goals.
Times, Dates and Locations
- FFC Union Station, 444 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL
- Saturdays February 4 – March 25, 9:30am to 1:30pm
- Classes meet once a week for 8 consecutive weeks.*
Program fee is $2,000 – payment plans as well as discounts for members and employees are available; options will show in the registration form prior to completing your purchase. Cost includes:
- 32 hours (8 weeks) of classroom instruction, ACE exam voucher and CPR/AED certification
- 4 weeks of live shadowing with Master Trainer at the conclusion of the classroom instruction
- Membership at FFC during the duration of the program
- 5 Specialty Workshops (including CPR/AED certification)
- ACE Personal Trainer Manual Set with Study Guide & Sample Test
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with more questions. Please note that proof of vaccination will be required to participate.
Fill out the form below to register for the FFC Personal Trainer Instructor Program.
All fields marked with * are required.