Muscle Activation Techniques™
In recent years, a revolutionary new process has evolved for identifying and correcting muscular imbalances in the body known as Muscle Activation Techniques™ (MAT). This exciting and unique system can dramatically improve joint stability, increase range of motion, reduce subjective complaints, and enhance overall function and performance for individuals of all ages and present abilities.
MAT™ looks at muscle tightness as a form of protection in the body. Weak or inhibited muscles can create the need for other muscles to tighten up in order to help stabilize the joints. MAT™ gets to the root of the complaint or injury by addressing muscle weakness rather than muscle tightness. This helps to restore normal body alignment, thereby, improving performance and decreasing subjective complaints.
If you are an athlete, fitness enthusiast, or rehabilitation patient who is:
- Seriously concerned about joint health as you age
- Hesitant to exercise as hard as you want due to chronic injury and pain
- Confused about how best to stop joint pain when working out
- Worried about chronic aches and pains post workout
- Stiff and inflexible and stretching is not working
- Tired of nagging injuries preventing your fitness progress
MAT™ may be exactly what you need and the answer to what ails you.
If you experience any of these concerns, contact an FFC MAT™ Specialist to explore the possibility of adding MAT™ into your health and fitness plan.