FFC has teamed up with the American Council on Exercise (ACE) to provide a 32-hour Group Fitness Instructor Program.
Based on the ACE Group Fitness Instructor Handbook, this course hosted by FFC and will help participants gain practical skills and theoretical knowledge necessary for the ACE Group Fitness Instructor Certification exam. Many organizations require a NCCA-accredited fitness certification like ACE for job placement or to be completed within a set time period after employment. Add to your credibility and marketability today!
This course presents a comprehensive system of guidelines for instructing safe, effective and purposeful exercise, essentials of the instructor – participant relationship, the principals of motivation and an overview of the group fitness instructor’s professional role.
Key topic areas include:
- Understanding Human Movement
- Anatomy Overview
- Design A Class Blueprint
- Communication And Teaching Techniques
- Appropriate Music Selection
- Building Rapport
- Teaching To Special Populations
- Stage Management
- ACE Code Of Ethics
- Professional and Legal Responsibilities, Scope of Practice, and Business Strategies for Group Fitness Instructors