Don’t just make health and wellness a resolution – make it a lifestyle change. Register now for Lose2Win!
Lose2Win is an FFC 30-day weight loss challenge with weekly events and motivation from Monday, January 30 – Tuesday, February 28.
Cost: $59 for members and $99 for non-members and includes home club access during the entire month, a Lose2Win T-Shirt, complimentary activities, weekly weigh-ins and amazing prizes for weight loss.
How to Win:
Everyone will win! Earn $5 in FFC Bucks and 1 entry into the grand prize drawing for every percent of body weight lost.
Example: 5% body weight lost = $25 FFC Bucks and 5 entries into the grand prize drawing
Grand prize drawing winner receives the following:
- 3 months free dues
- Three 60-minute personal training or Pilates sessions
- One 60-minute massage
- One complimentary 60-minute session with an FFC RD
The top overall participant in the challenge with the highest body weight loss percentage will win the following:
- 3 month free dues
- One 60-minute session with either a personal trainer, Pilates instructor, massage therapist or registered dietitian
Wear a MYZONE heart rate monitor belt! The top MEP winner will win $100 FFC Bucks!
Weekly Weigh-ins: There will be an initial weigh-in starting Jan 30 through Feb 1. Participants will weigh in each week with designated FFC staff, and the final weigh-outs will be February 26 through 28. Participants must weigh in at the club at the start and end of the weight loss challenge to be eligible.
2017 Complimentary Activities*:
- One (1) group strength/cardio workouts offered each week during contest dates
- One (1) group nutrition lecture offered each week during contest dates
*Days, times, and instructor will vary per club. To RSVP, see the Fitness Director and Registered Dietitian at your club location. Classes may fill up quickly.
2017 Contest Rules
- Participants must weigh in at the club at the start and the end of the weight loss challenge. Initial weigh ins are Jan 30th, and final weigh outs are Monday February 27th and Tuesday February 28th.
- We encourage participants to rsvp to all complimentary activities during the contest. There is a maximum capacity of participants per scheduled activity.
2017 Prize Conditions
- Winners will be awarded their FFC Bucks and complimentary services no later than by March 31, 2017, after all results have been audited. The services will expire by May 31, 2017.
- All sessions are not guaranteed to be conducted by the same trainer for the personal training or Pilates training sessions.
- Non-member winners will receive a 3-month complimentary membership to utilize their services instead of 3 months free dues.
- Winners must participate in the initial weigh-in and the final weigh-out to win.