Join us at FFC Elmhurst for a four-day celebration of our one year anniversary! The celebration runs from December 12 – 15. Please see our full schedule of events below.
Throughout the weekend:
- Free guest days
- Bring your friend to a group fitness class
- Special joining incentives
- Referral rewards
- $1 Miller Lite and Coors Light Beer
Thursday, December 12
- Special Team Taught Anniversary Class in the Group Fitness Studio: 5:15 – 6:00 PM
- Anniversary Party: 6 – 9 PM
- Food by Fitz’s Spare Keys
- Live music by Scottie Long
- Kids activities in the gymnasium including the bouncy house
- Mini massages
- Resting Metabolic Rate Demonstration
- 500m Row Challenge – prizes to fastest male and female contestants
- Youth Fast Start Demo Class on the turf: 7 PM
Friday, December 13
- Plank Challenge: 6 AM – 4 PM – prizes to the top male and female contestants
- Neubie (Neuro Stimulation Machine) Demonstrations: 7 – 9 AM
- Team Pickleball Tournament: 9 AM – prizes to the top 3 teams. Please contact Beth Bonin at email@example.com to register for the pickleball tournament.
- “Try Out” the Pilates Chair: 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Saturday, December 14
- 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament: 9 AM – prizes to the top 2 teams. Please contact Scott Lewandowski at firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the basketball tournament.
- “Try Out” the Pilates Chair: 10 – 11 AM
- Healthy Eating Tips for the Holidays in local’84 with Alex: 10 AM – 12 PM
- Youth Fast Start Demo Class on the turf: 11 AM
Sunday, December 15
- Bags Tournament: 9 AM. Please contact Frank Wawrzyniak at email@example.com to register for the bags tournament.
- Anniversary Hip Hop & Hooch Class with Kristin Rozmus in the Group Fitness Studio: 11 AM – 12 PM. Enjoy $5 bloody marys after class!
We hope to see you at the Club! Questions? Email General Manager Scott Lewandowski at firstname.lastname@example.org.