Check out a welcome note from FFC’s newest Registered Dieitian, Michael Glab! Questions? Email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My name is Michael Glab and I am the new registered dietitian at the FFC East Lakeview and Boystown FFC locations. I very much look forward to getting to know you!
Here’s why I’m passionate about being a registered dietitian:
- Nutrition is a very personal – what works for me or your friend may not work for you.
- Nutrition is very powerful – it transforms lives both inside and out.
- I know this firsthand as someone who has lost weight and kept it off for years with proper nutrition and exercise.
This experience led me to my passion: helping others achieve their health goals through the power of nutrition. I quit my 9 – 5 in 2012 and endured a four-year journey to get a Master’s in nutrition from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 2016.
My clients are highly motivated and work their butts off. They like working with me for the support and insight to take their nutrition and fitness goals to the next level.
Why work with a registered dietitian?
- If you want to safely lose weight and keep it off, working with a registered dietitian is key.
- If you want to gain 10 pounds of muscle safely, working with a registered dietitian will be instrumental to your success.
Whatever your nutrition goals are they will always be at the forefront when you work with me. Please let me know when you would like to schedule your complimentary consultation. I look forward to meeting you at the club and being part of your FFC wellness experience.