Join FFC Registered Dietitian Kathy Chung on Thursday, November 16 at 6:30 PM to learn how to practice mindfulness while eating and drinking during the holiday season.
This workshop is for you if:
- You want to better manage eating and drinking during the holidays
- You are interested in mindful eating practices
What you’ll get:
- 60 minutes of nutrition education with a Registered Dietitian
- Evidenced-based knowledge on mindfulness as it relates to eating and drinking
- Practical tips for mindful eating and drinking at holiday events
This event will be held via Google Meet, and we will send a link to all registrants to join before the event. This workshop is included for Nutrition Solutions clients; for those not currently in the program, the cost is $20. You can register for the event at ffc.com/nutrition-workshops.
For more information, please contact Kathy Chung, MS, RDN, LDN at email@example.com.