October is National Physical Therapy Month! The American Physical Therapy Association encourages everyone to raise awareness of physical therapy as a safe, effective alternative route to medication such as opioids for treatment of chronic pain conditions.
It’s also a time to celebrate the wonderful work done by physical therapists to restore and maintain function, and improve people’s lives without using potentially harmful and addictive medication. So don’t wait… come to NovaCare Rehabilitation and start healing today! Our licensed physical therapists will work directly with you to get you on the road to recovery and feeling better.
If you are experiencing any aches and pains or have sustained a recent injury, please see one of our clinicians for a complimentary injury screen and experience the power of physical therapy!
Injury Screen Times:
- FFC Boystown – October 15; 4 – 6 PM
- FFC East Lakeview – October 15; 12:30 – 1:30 PM
- FFC Elmhurst – October 19; 8 – 10 AM
- FFC Gold Coast – walk-ins welcome
- FFC Lincoln Park – October 9, 4:30 – 5:30 PM
- FFC Oak Park – October 29; 1 – 3 PM
- FFC Park Ridge – October 2, 7:30 – 9:30 AM
- FFC South Loop – walk-ins welcome
- FFC Union Station – October 16; 11:30 AM – 1 PM
- FFC West Loop – October 15; 4:15 – 5 PM