As we kick off 2020, many Americans have rushed back to the gym to burn off holiday season calories and get back into shape. Unfortunately, studies indicate that more than half of those who join a gym or start a fitness program will drop out within 3-6 months. One common reason is injury. Don’t let an injury derail your resolution!
You do not need a physician’s referral to start physical therapy. Our licensed physical therapists will work directly with you to get you on the road to recovery. Don’t wait…come to NovaCare Rehabilitation and start healing today. If you are experiencing any pain, please see one of our clinicians at our FFC locations for a complimentary injury screen and experience the power of physical therapy!
Injury Screen Times:
- FFC Boystown: January 15, 4 – 6 PM
- FFC East Lakeview: January 4, 9:30 – 10:30 AM
- FFC Elmhurst: Walk-in’s Welcome
- FFC Lincoln Park: January 6, 6 PM; January 9, 6 PM
- FFC Oak Park: Walk-in’s Welcome
- FFC Park Ridge: January 9, 5 – 7 PM
- FFC South Loop: January 15, 12 PM
- FFC Union Station: January 15, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- FFC West Loop: January 14, 4:15 – 5:00 PM