Learn why sugar is an important part of a healthy diet and how you can balance your sugar intake during the holidays and beyond during this virtual nutrition workshop with FFC Registered Dietitian Amy Carson. This hour-long workshop will take place via Google Meet on Tuesday, December 21 at 6 PM.
This workshop is for you if:
- You have trouble finding balance when it comes to sweets.
- You struggle with blood sugar balance leading to diabetes, hormone imbalances, cravings, low energy, and more.
What you’ll get:
- Evidence-based knowledge on balancing your blood sugar and reducing your cravings.
- Practical tips for lowering your sugar intake without feeling deprived this holiday season.
- 60 minutes of nutrition education with a Registered Dietitian.
- An opportunity to ask questions and share your input.
The cost for this workshop is $20 (complimentary with nutrition membership, ask your RD for more details). To register, please head to ffc.com/nutrition-workshops.