What is TriMonster® Training?
Who said endurance sports have to be scary? We’re anything but scary! Let Fitness Formula Clubs’ endurance training club TriMonster introduce you to one of the world’s fastest growing sports — without the intimidation!
TriMonster provides a variety of group-focused triathlon training programs within a friendly, structured environment. Whether your goal is to simply finish your first triathlon or realize a new personal best, we can help. We truly believe there is nothing more effective than training in a group setting – which provides accountability (to show up) and motivation (to push a little harder). Your tri experience will be greatly enhanced with our ability to guide your training — all while understanding the need to balance work, family and other obligations.
Since 2002, TriMonster has helped more than 500 individuals successfully conquer triathlon. Our athletes range from first timers to experienced veterans competing in Sprint to Iron distance events. The majority of our athletes train to compete in Leon’s Triathlon and the Chicago Triathlon.
TriMonster is proud to be the official triathlon club of Fitness Formula Clubs and training partner for several charity training partners. Since 2004, our participants have raised over $500,000 for charities including TEAM TO END AIDS (T2), Team Bright Pink and TeamCF.
TriMonster® Endurance Membership
Do you swim, bike, or run? Then consider joining FFC’s endurance training club – TriMonster! Whether you’re a swimmer, cyclist, runner, or triathlete you can enjoy the benefits of FFC’s endurance training community. An annual membership will entitle you to discounts on training programs and at many Club partner stores and sponsors. You’ll also receive a free piece of team gear!
FFC TriMonster Endurance Club Benefits:
• TEAM GEAR – Any one item of TriMonster team gear! Hat, Visor, Swim Cap, Water Bottle, Socks, T-Shirt, etc. (while supplies last)
o Swim Club: SwimMonster T-Shirt & Swim Cap
o Run Club: RunMonster T-Shirt & RunMonster Visor
o Bike Club: Water Bottle & Cycling Socks
o Tri Club: TriMonster T-Shirt & TriMonster Visor
• 10% off TriMonster gear & apparel
• 52.5% off Rudy Project
• SPA DISCOUNTS – $10 off a 60-minute massage and $15 off a 90-minute massage by showing your race bib.
• BIKE SHOP DISCOUNTS – 10-20% off products and services at local bike shops!
• TRAINING DISCOUNTS – $10 off all TriMonster Endurance Training programs (marathon, triathlon, swim, CompuTrainer)
• SPONSOR DISCOUNTS – 10-25% off swim, bike, and run gear from Finis, TYR, FuelBelt, GU, SweatVac, TriSports.com, and more!
• SPONSOR DISCOUNTS – Special discount on Rudy Project sunglasses and helmets.
• SPONSOR DISCOUNTS – Special subscription discount from Competitor Magazine, Triathlete Magazine, VeloNews and Inside Triathlon.
• RACE DISCOUNTS – Reduced race entry fees to select races, including $10+ off Leon’s Triathlon, Chicago Triathlon, Rev3 and more!
• PRIZES – win raffle prizes throughout the season, including free race entries, gear, and more!
• MONTHLY EVENTS – fun runs, group swims, rides, socials, training events, clinics, lectures, and more!
• RACE DAY PERKS – food, drinks, snacks, and massage at select races (Chicago Triathlon, Chicago Marathon, etc.)
• MONEY BACK – Earn “MONSTER BUCKS” for volunteering, racing, or referring new members to the team!
• MORE PERKS COMING SOON!
FFC Members – $99
Non-Members – $149 (Must be affiliated with one of our partners: Chicago Triathlon Club, XXX, Team To End Aids, Team Diabetes, Team Bright Pink, alumni not in Chicagoland)
To register, please visit the FFC store at https://ffc.com/store/endurance-training
TriMonster Endurance Training Programs
100% intimidation free triathlon training… for every level of athlete!!
14th Annual FFC Indoor Triathlon Series
TriMonster® Indoor Triathlon Training
TriMonster® Early Season Triathlon Training
TriMonster® Peak Season Triathlon Training
TriMonster® Long-Course Triathlon Packages
Learn to swim (faster) with our fun group and individual swim lessons!
TriMonster® Adult Group Swim Technique
Private Adult Swim Lessons
Take your cycling to the next level in our new Endurance Training Center!
Learn to run long, injury free, and get scary fast!
RunMonster Speedwork & Running Technique
RunMonster Winter Half Marathon Training
RunMonster Spring Endurance Running Programs
RunMonster Half & Full Marathon Training
MONSTER BUCKS for Racing
Whether you compete in local races for fun, fitness, or competition, if you wear TriMonster apparel and place in the top three of your age group, you’ll be entitled to collect “MONSTER BUCKS” good for any TriMonster endurance training program or TriMonster gear – we simply want to thank you for being part of our team and proudly showing off your TriMonster pride! Don’t think you’re “ScaryFast” enough to place in the top of your age group? Then consider smaller races like TriMonster’s own FFC Indoor Triathlon Series!
MONSTER BUCKS* will be rewarded as follows for the 2013 racing season:
1st Place Overall – $35
2nd Place Overall – $25
3rd Place Overall – $20
- OR –
1st Place in Age Group – $15
2nd Place in Age Group – $10
3rd Place in Age Group – $5
*NOTE: You must wear TriMonster branded apparel and show proof via a race photo or podium / finish area photo from event day. Total MONSTER BUCKS earned through race incentives is capped at $150 annually. Additional MONSTER BUCKS can be earned with no cap via volunteering.
MONSTER BUCKS for volunteering
Throughout the training season, we encourage our veteran and alumni athletes to give back to the triathlon community by volunteering at various training events to support our team and beginner triathletes. Members of the FFC TriMonster Endurance Club will earn MONSTER BUCKS good for any TriMonster endurance training program or TriMonster gear – we simply want to thank you for supporting our fellow athletes!
$10 MonsterBucks per event!
MONSTER BUCKS for referrals
Refer a new athlete to a training program and receive $10 MonsterBucks!
Upcoming Classes & Events
Visit the TriMonster Google Calendar for a list of upcoming classes, clinics, races, and events here: