Kiss Me, I’m on Team Bright Pink!
Who needs luck this St. Paddy’s Day when you can lock down a sure thing like free, top-rated FFC training, one-of-a-kind community and a VIP race experience? Join Team Bright Pink for the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon, or any other race of your choice for all that and more!
Then, get even more green this month with a $150 fundraising credit towards your Chicago Marathon fundraising minimum. Visit Bright Pink’s booth at the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K Health & Fitness Expo March 31st and April 1st and sign up in-person to lock-in your savings. Learn more about the team at TeamBrightPink.org.
Team Bright Pink Fun Run 3/23; 5 – 6:30 PM
Join the FFC RunMonster Run Club and Team Bright Pink for an after-work info session on FFC’s Chicago Marathon & Half Marathon charity training program with guaranteed entries in the Chicago Marathon and Half Marathon! Join the info session and stay for a fun run to get ready for the upcoming Shamrock Shuffle and spring running season!
Session will be based out of newly renovated FFC Union Station local’84 Cafe on 1st floor!
FFC Union Station – local’84 Cafe
- 5:00 PM – Check In + Meet & Mingle with Bright Pink in local’84 cafe
- 5:10 PM – Bright Pink & FFC Marathon/Half Marathon Info Session in local’84 cafe
- 5:30 PM – Fun Run – gather/change/prep to run outside!
- 5:45 PM – Head out the door to run 2-3 miles!
- 6:15-6:30 PM – back at club for stretching!
FYI: Sunset 7:06pm