Race the 17th Annual FFC Indoor Triathlon & Duathlon Series!
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a newbie who has yet to test the waters, have you ever considered trying an indoor triathlon or duathlon? FFC has been rated “Best Club to Train for a Triathlon” (Examiner) in part because we host one of the largest and longest running indoor triathlon series in Chicago! Not a great swimmer? No problem! Compete in our duathlon division or enjoy our indoor triathlon training options to learn to swim as an adult! Commit and REGISTER NOW to enjoy an early registration discount at ffc.com/triathlon:
- Use code “givethanks” for $10 off if you register by 12/6/15
- Use code “december” for $5 off if you register by 12/31/16
If you need training, we’re here for you with great training programs and some of the best USA TRIATHLON and USA SWIMMING certified coaches in Chicago. Indoor triathlon-specific training starts February 2. Visit ffc.com/triathlon, attend a TriMonster informational session, or contact Coach Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
USAT National Challenge Competition
Are you a member of USA Triathlon (USAT)? If not, sign up and then and join FFC’s team in the National Challenge Competition (NCC)! Get motivated to swim, bike, and run by logging your miles to win prizes!
- Log your swims in December, bike workouts in January, and your runs in February
- Get ranked with athletes in your age group nationwide
- Win prizes each month and at the end of the competition