It’s amazing how quickly summer comes and goes in Chicago. Many of you are probably asking, “What summer?” since cooler temperatures were commonplace this year. Can you believe that fall officially begins on September 22? Your friends at Halsted Street have come up with five ways to fall back into fitness:
1. Find the Time. Set aside 30 minutes. Take a class or walk/run outside before it gets too cold.
2. Get Back in the Habit. It takes 30 days to create a habit. Grab your calendar and count down each visit to the gym.
3. Switch It Up. Have you hit that dreaded fitness plateau? Boredom can kill a good workout.
4. Refresh Your Diet. Raid your pantry, fridge and freezer then ditch the junk. Restock with healthy foods.
5. Relax and Find Your Center. Try a yoga or Pilates classes. September is National Yoga Month!
Contact Josh Leve for all your fitness needs/questions. Good luck with your fitness goals!