Latest News Around the Clubs
Thinking about joining the 353 Fitness Center? Now is the time! Become a member during the month of May and pay $0 enrollment! That’s a $100 value for FREE!! Contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and any questions!
Participate in Bike to Work Day on Friday, May 19, and celebrate at 353! All bikers can enjoy FREE access to 353 Fitness Center on this day. Questions? Contact Heather at email@example.com!
Check out our new schedule on the website or app and get ready for summer!
- New format: Yoga Sculpt with Destini on Fridays 12:15-1 PM
- New class: Spinning with Gavin on Thursdays 12:05-12:55 PM (complete with black lights!)
- It’s back!: Body 360 with Heather on Tuesdays 11:15-12 PM, Total Body Blast with Amy on Fridays 11:15-12 PM
Questions? Contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Running in the Corporate Challenge? Let us help you train. Members and non-members welcome to participate for free, just meet at the fitness center front desk. Each run will be approximately 3 miles/10 min pace. BONUS… 15 minute ab and stretch class afterwards! Everyone who participates will have access to locker room facilities after the run.
- Monday, May 1st 12:30-1:15pm
- Tuesday, May 9th 12:00-12:45pm
- Wednesday, May 17th 5:15-6pm
- Thursday, May 25th – Chase Corporate Challenge!
Contact Heather at email@example.com for more information!
Did you know May is National Pilates Month?! This May, discover the innumerable benefits of Pilates through our all-club Strengthen Your Core Challenge! From NFL running backs to our own local superstar and Cubs’ pitcher Jake Arrieta, Pilates is having a SERIOUS moment. What better time to get involved in the Pilates movement than with our May Strengthen Your Core 30-Day Pilates Challenge?!
The challenge is a great way to add Pilates to your current workout programming to see how Pilates will benefit any fitness goal and supplement any training program. Access a wide variety of all types of classes – all for $49! Plus, complete as many punch cards as you can to earn swag, prizes and more!
From May 2 – 31, visit your local club, grab a punch card and get going! Each card has 5 punches. Earn 1 punch for each completed Pilates experience which include mini sessions, Pilates Mat classes, Group Apparatus Sessions, Private and Partner Pilates training sessions, workshops and demos. See and feel the results of the Pilates exercises in your body in just 30 days!
How does it work?
- Click here to purchase your Pilates punch card online or visit your local club’s fitness desk or Pilates studio to sign up!
- Turn in each completed card for the reward specified below:
- 5 sessions: earn a Pilates tank top and 25% discount on one spa service
- 10 sessions: earn 1 group apparatus session
- 15 sessions: earn 1 30-minute private Pilates session and a raffle entry for your club’s grand prize
- 20 sessions: earn 1 raffle entry for your club’s grand prize
*Discount on spa service expires July 31, 2017
Pilates Program Schedules
May Day-May Day! Let the spa come to the rescue this month.
Our massage and skincare therapists have received advanced training in treating conditions of all kinds. From persistent problems like migraines, plantar fasciitis and sciatica to acne, rosacea and sun damage, our talented staff will create a treatment plan to get you quickly on the road to pain and problem-free. In May, take advantage of a special twofer at the spa :
- Two Signature Massages or Facials – $199 (reg. to $230)*
- 60 Massage + 60 Facial Combo = $159 (reg. to $190)*
- Custom 2-Pack – purchase any two services & save 15%*
*Offers expire May 31, 2017. These special packages expire 1 year from date of purchase. May not be combined with other discounts. Offers not valid at FFC Park Ridge.
**This package available for services received on the same day only and may not be split with another party.
Are you a USA Triathlon (USAT) member? Join the FFC TriMonster Triathlon Club and Chicago IronMonster Ironman Tri Club – the 2014 USAT club national champions!
- FREE to join the FFC team & compete at races together!
- Training discounts for USAT members
- Free training plans & monthly team socials
- Prizes for participation, volunteering, and performances
- Group workouts and private coaching services with USAT and IRONMAN certified coaches
- VIP race day team support at select races
Racing the Chicago Triathlon? Register at www.chicagotriathlon.com with team discount code “TMONTEAM17” to save and join team roster!
Joe’s Boxing Bootcamp is a full-body workout comprised of boxing techniques mixed into interval training. You will learn how to punch, defend yourself, proper footwork, and get a good cardiovascular workout in the process. Joe customizes his class to all skill levels for a fun and challenging workout. Contact the fitness desk for more information and to sign up!
- Tuesdays at 8 PM
- Thursdays at 6 AM
- Saturdays at 10 AM