Classical Pilates Formula at FFC is a 450 hour Comprehensive Pilates training apprenticeship program. We are a diploma program and included in the Pilates Method Alliance Registry of Schools.
- Learn exercises with Pilates Studio Apparatus– Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels, Ped-o-Pull and Magic Circle
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level Pilates exercises
- Classical Pilates repertoire and orders
- Systems of teaching which will enable you to effectively teach all types of people
- In addition to a thorough instruction of the Pilates exercises, our program highlights anatomy, teaching/cueing techniques, instructions for special case clients (i.e. obesity, pregnancy, back problem, neck, knee, shoulder, etc.), and a Pilates business plan to ensure a successful career as a Pilates professional
Throughout the program, you will be evaluated on your understanding of the material by written examinations, practical examinations and physical performance of the exercises.
Comprehensive Training Program: $3000 REGISTER HERE (payment plan available)
*Fee includes all training seminars , testing (three), manual, (3) 50-minute private sessions, (4) group apparatus sessions and ability to use the facilities at FFC to gain apprentice hours.
*Apprentice must complete 450 hours of class time, self practice, observation and practice teaching.
Pilates Mat Program
Our Pilates Mat program covers the full classical repertoire – 37 Mat exercises. You will learn the difference between beginner, intermediate and advanced exercises. We offer specific instructions for teaching techniques as well as how and when to progress the workout.
Pilates Mat Training Program: $350 REGISTER HERE
*Fee includes all training seminars , final test, manuals, and ability to use the facilities at FFC to gain apprentice hours.
*Apprentice must complete 35 hours of class time, self practice, observation and practice teaching.
2017 Program Dates
2017 Program Dates
Mat Weekend #1. Feb 3, 4
Mat Weekend #2. Feb 10- FRIDAY ONLY
Weekend #3 March 10, 11
Weekend #4 March 24, 25
Weekend #5 April 7,8
Weekend #6 April 28,29
Weekend #7 May12, 13
Weekend #8 June 2,3
Weekend #9 June23, 24
Weekend #10 July 22- SATURDAY ONLY
Times: Friday sessions 2-6pm, Saturday sessions 12-6pm
Location: Fitness Formula Clubs Lincoln Park, 939 W. North Ave., Chicago
For additional information or questions please contact Kristin Strom, firstname.lastname@example.org