Classical Pilates Formula at FFC is a 450 hour Comprehensive Pilates training apprenticeship program. We are a diploma program and included in the Pilates Method Alliance Registry of Schools.
- Learn exercises with Pilates Studio Apparatus– Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels, Ped-o-Pull and Magic Circle
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level Pilates exercises
- Classical Pilates repertoire and orders
- Systems of teaching which will enable you to effectively teach all types of people
- In addition to a thorough instruction of the Pilates exercises, our program highlights anatomy, teaching/cueing techniques, instructions for special case clients (i.e. obesity, pregnancy, back problem, neck, knee, shoulder, etc.), and a Pilates business plan to ensure a successful career as a Pilates professional
Throughout the program, you will be evaluated on your understanding of the material by written examinations, practical examinations and physical performance of the exercises.
Comprehensive Training Program: $3000
REGISTER HERE (payment plan available)
*Fee includes all training seminars , testing (three), manual, (3) 50-minute private sessions, (4) group apparatus sessions and ability to use the facilities at FFC to gain apprentice hours.
*Apprentice must complete 450 hours of class time, self practice, observation and practice teaching.
Pilates Mat Program-
Pilates Mat Training Program: $350 REGISTER HERE
Our Pilates Mat program covers the full classical repertoire – 37 Mat exercises. You will learn the difference between beginner, intermediate and advanced exercises. We offer specific instructions for teaching techniques as well as how and when to progress the workout.
*Fee includes all training seminars , final test, manuals, and ability to use the facilities at FFC to gain apprentice hours.
*Apprentice must complete 35 hours of class time, self practice, observation and practice teaching.
2018 Program Dates
- #1 February 23, 24
- #2 March 2
- #3 March 16, 17
- #4 March 30, 31
- #5 April 20, 21
- #6 May 11, 12
- #7 June 1, 2
- #8 June 29, 30
- #9 July 20, 21
- #10-Final Test August 18
Times: Friday sessions 2-6pm, Saturday sessions 12-6pm
Location: Fitness Formula Clubs Lincoln Park, 939 W. North Ave., Chicago
For additional information or questions please contact Kristin Strom, firstname.lastname@example.org