Moms and moms-to-be! Join us on Saturday, October 14 from 12:30 – 2:30 PM at FFC West Loop for our first Comprehensive Pre-Natal/Post-Partum Workshop with Suzanne Ko (West Loop Elite Trainer and Certified Postnatal Fitness Specialist), in collaboration with Dr. Erica Burhop (PT, DPT, OCS, Women’s Health Specialist). The duo will be addressing the importance of physical fitness and pelvic floor physical therapy during pregnancy and postpartum.
The workshop is $40 for members and $50 for non-members.
Please email email@example.com to RSVP!
- Signs and symptoms of women’s health issues associated with before and after pregnancy
- Available treatments for women’s health issues
- Nutritional guidelines
- What we can do to now to improve quality of life during pregnancy, labor and delivery, and postpartum healing
- Debunking myths and answers to frequently asked questions regarding pregnancy, labor and delivery, and postpartum healing
Participants will also receive:
- Functional performance screens on-site at the workshop
- A complimentary one-hour fitness consultation with elite trainer Suzanne Ko
- Access to a women’s health specialist who will be available to consult and discuss questions on an individual basis after the presentation
- A card for a 30-minute complimentary private women’s health screen with a women’s health specialist at their own convenience
- Gift bag & swag
- Entry into a surprise raffle!