Special Offers & Information for USA Triathlon Members
What is the USAT Performance Center?
FFC Lincoln Park has been nationally recognized and certified as the first and only USA Triathlon Certified Performance Center in the midwest/mideast region by providing a training facility that is second to none in catering to triathletes in the Chicagoland area.
Our 55,000 square foot health club facility at FFC Lincoln Park is home to the FFC Endurance Training Studio – a full-service triathlon training center and human performance lab purpose-built to serve the Chicago triathlon community and FFC’s 25,000+ members as the premier triathlon training center in the Midwest.
Our USAT Certified Performance Center Services include:
- Human performance lab with 16-seat MultiRider CompuTrainer cycling studio featuring 5 HDTVs for monitoring heart rate, cadence, and power
- State of the art Performance Training Center with olympic lifting stations, truck tires, battle ropes, TRX Suspension Trainers and Rip Trainers, kettlebells, game boxes, and rowers offering high intensity interval training classes
- Multi-lane lap swimming pool with private and group swim classes
- Group triathlon training programs and private coaching services
- Spa and recovery center with sauna, steam room, and sports massage
- On-site personal training, triathlon coaching, physical therapy, and nutrition consultation
- Bike fitting and running form analysis
- Korr CardioCoach+ metabolic testing for VO2 Max and Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR)
- Blood lactate threshold testing with Lactate Pro
- Video analysis for swim, bike, and run – including underwater swim stroke analysis featuring Dartfish, Coach’s Eye, and Kinovea
- On-site 2-hour free parking and childcare in Kid’s Activity Center
- 52-bike indoor cycling studio, 40 treadmills, plus cardio and strength equipment including TRX® and AlterG® Zero-Gravity treadmill
- Sports Shop, Juice Bar, and rooftop sundeck with an outdoor training area with spectacular views of the city skyline.
- Complimentary daily group fitness classes for all members and guests including pilates, yoga, spinning, strength, and kickboxing
- Discounts up to 20% off select services to USAT members, certified coaches, and local triathlon clubs
- USAT members receive a complimentary month of FFC’s Endurance Membership – TriMonster® Unlimited upon enrolling in an FFC Membership*
The FFC Endurance Training Center is also home to TriMonster, FFC’s endurance training club. Join our FFC Endurance Training Club email list to join our community of multisport athletes who really know how to swim, bike, run, and have fun!
*Please contact email@example.com for more information
FFC’s Endurance Training Center and TriMonster club welcomes only the best sponsors. These brands are respected and loyally supported by all of FFC’s Endurance Training Programs. If you are interested in sponsoring FFC’s USAT Performance Center or training programs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Partners are entities that provide support to the FFC Endurance Training Center and the TriMonster club. We are honored to have the support of some of the greatest brands both locally and nationally, who provide our club members with products, services, and discounts.
Charity & Club Official Training Partners
FFC is proud to support some of the best local charities and endurance sports clubs. Our USAT Performance Center is the place to train for all endurance sports in Chicago. We sponsor and support local swimming, cycling, running, and triathlon clubs and charities. If your club or charity is looking for sponsorship and a place to call home, please contact us at email@example.com.
Race partners provide our athletes with discounted race entry fees, products, and services. We love to support these great race partners! If your race or event is looking for a partnership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is TriMonster®?
FFC Endurance Training Club
TriMonster is the FFC USAT Certified Performance Center’s in-house endurance training club. Register for TriMonster Unlimited and you become a member of our TriMonster family. Our TriMonster programs provide a 100% intimidation-free training atmosphere that promotes the multisport lifestyle – Swim. Bike. Run. and Fun! Our certified USA Triathlon coaches support athletes with training programs for all ability levels. From the first timer to the elite, we’ve trained hundreds of athletes from those just learning to swim for the first time, to those who have even won the Chicago Triathlon! We are a USA Triathlon Certified Club and a top IRONMAN Tri Club. To learn more visit http://ffc.com/trimonster or follow us on facebook at http://facebook.com/TriMonsters.
Maytag Ironman 70.3 Steelhead Division III Champion Club – 8.4.13
Ironman Wisconsin Division III Champion Club – 9.8.13
Ironman Arizona Division III 3rd Place Club – 11.17.13
FFC Endurance Coaching Team
FFC’s team of TriMonster Endurance Coaches provide an opportunity to learn from a wide variety of experienced and highly certified professionals. In addition to coaching group training programs and classes, most coaches are available for Private Coaching as well. To become a member of our coaching team, please contact FFC Head Endurance Coach, Chris Navin at email@example.com
- Chris Navin, USAT Level 2, Head Endurance Coach
- Joy Miles, Endurance Coordinator
- Trevor Hougardy, Head Swim Coach
- Allan Feldt, Swim Coach
- Ed Dailey, USAT Level 1, Cycling Coach
- Dan Dziubski, Cycling Coach
- Sixto Linares, Triathlon Coach
- April Whitworth, Triathlon Coach
- Jay Divine, Triathlon Coach
- Gillian Forsyth, Running and Cycling Coach
- Johann Baniqued, Running Coach
- Scott Lewandowski, Running Coach
- Josh Zaffino, USAT Level 1, Personal Trainer
- Sara Kevern, Registered Dietitian, Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist
Coach profiles coming soon!
Training Programs, Services, & Events
The FFC USAT Certified Performance Center and TriMonster are proud to provide a wide variety of training programs, services, and events. To sign up for programs and services, please visit our online store at ffc.com/shop or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our calendar for the latest list of classes: