Whether you are a beginner interested in supervised circuit training or an athlete looking for high intensity conditioning, the new Performance Center at FFC Lincoln Park is the place to be.
The new space will be equipped so that members can perform functional exercises designed to optimize fitness. Join motivating small group training sessions or utilize the center on your own.
- Is your goal to:
- Increase speed & endurance?
- Improve agility & flexibility?
- Build posture & strength?
- As a group participant you will be coached through:
- Explosive athletic drills
- Heart-pumping plyometric moves
- Powerful Olympic lifts
- Core-strengthening suspension exercises
- Cardiovascular challenges
- You can expect to achieve maximum results with:
- Specialized fitness equipment
- Heart rate monitoring systems
- Encouraging, friendly competition
- Safe turf training area
Look for the official Performance Center to open in November. For more information contact Scott Lewandowski at firstname.lastname@example.org