Don’t leave your flexible spending account funds on the table!
Did you know your FSA dollars may be spent on physical therapy products that you can use at home? Physical therapists often use many tools as part of your care in our centers. Some of these products can be purchased in clinic to help facilitate faster a recovery time with your at home program.
NovaCare Rehabilitation has clinics conveniently located within the Fitness Formula Clubs. To find a center near you call 866.TRY.NOVA and talk to your physical therapist today about what products may help. You can also stop by your nearest location for a complimentary injury screening during the following dates and times in December:
- FFC East Lakeview: Dec 14; 4 – 6 PM
- FFC Halsted Street: Dec 6; 4 – 6 PM
- FFC Lincoln Park: Dec 21; 4 – 6 PM
- FFC Oak Park: Dec 12; 4 – 6 PM
- FFC Park Ridge: Dec 12; 4 – 6 PM
- FFC South Loop: walk-ins welcome during normal business hours
- FFC Union Station: Dec 13; 12 – 1 PM
- FFC West Loop: Dec 14; 4:15 – 5 PM
Qualifying products for use with FSA accounts may include*:
- Thera-Band Resistance Bands
- Thera-Band Foam Rollers
- Stretch Straps
- Thera-Band FlexBar
*Contact your plan sponsor to see what products qualify for FSA reimbursement.