Fitness Formula Clubs is “Where Membership Means Something.” To ensure this statement is the driving force behind every decision made at FFC, our Clubs operate under an enduring set of 5 Core Values.
We are committed to new and innovative ways to serve our members in order to enhance the value of membership.
- We re-invest in our facilities, equipment and programs on a regular basis.
- Members and employees are surveyed on a regular basis for their input and suggestions.
We are committed to providing safe equipment, well-maintained and supervised facilities, and privacy through training and programming.
- Our fitness staff is required to be CPR-certified, and all locations keep AEDs (Automated External Defibrillator) that are tested on a regular basis.
- Our equipment is well-maintained, and if not working correctly, is turned off, labeled and repaired promptly.
- All member and employee records are kept completely confidential – we don’t sell or share your information with a third party – ever!
We are committed to creating a fun, friendly and motivating environment where members can make positive lifestyle changes.
- FFC hosts regular member appreciation events, free guest days and unique social events. Our Clubs are your “Third Place”.
- Our Clubs are welcoming and warm, and FFC strives to keep each Club’s environment community-focused and inclusive.
- We actively participate in social media, and continue to keep our Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare posts and activities informative, educational and positive.
We are committed to listening, understanding and responding to the interests and needs of our members.
- We want to hear from you! Tell us what Membership means to you at ffc.com/what-does-membership-mean-to-you or, tell us if an employee is doing an exemplary job at ffc.com/members.
- All employees receive thorough customer service training, and taught specific procedures for handling almost any issue.
- All General Managers are fully engaged at their Clubs, often handling member requests and issues first-hand.
We will conduct our business with honesty and treat all staff, members and guests with respect.
- We strive every day to do what we say we’re going to do, when we said we were going to do it.
- We strive to be an open, transparent organization in order to earn and return our members’ respect, trust and loyalty.
- Treat others as you would want to be treated, is the driving force in our employee, member and guest relations.