Registration is open for the next round of 6-week climbing classes at THELEDGE. The session begins Tuesday, September 8. Registration needs to be done by Sunday, September 6 (to avoid a late fee). Classes, divided by skill level, are designed to benefit climbers in a once-a-week lesson program with additional free climbing (“open visits”) between lessons. In addition, all classes are now set up so climbers may to come to lessons twice a week!
- LEVEL 1 BEGINNER: designed for novices focuses on basic climbing movements on easy routes and equipment safety. Classes are offered 5 different days of the week.
- LEVEL 2 HYBRID: designed for climbers who have been through the Level 1 Beginner class or some equivalent.
- LEVEL 3 HYBRID+: designed to advance beta and bouldering skills and to offer interested climbers an option to learn something about lead climbing through safer “mock-leading” and “mock lead belaying”.
- LEVEL 4 HYBRID++: designed to further advance beta and bouldering skills and to offer interested climbers an option to develop true lead climbing and lead belaying skills.
- LEVEL 5 TRAINING FOR CLIMBING: designed for the hard-core climber who is mentally and physically ready to push their limits.
For full listing of class times, visit the website.
Class Prices are good through Sept. 6, 5:00 PM
- Old Town FFC Members: $125
- Non-members: $175
To register, visit us in person at 1235 N. LaSalle or call the gym at 312-640-1235. For additional info contact the Climbing Wall Manager Tom Petraitis at firstname.lastname@example.org