Whether your child is 9 months old or trying out for the school swim team, we have a class for them.
Children’s Group Swim Lessons begin Saturday, September 12 and run through October 31, 2015. Classes meet weekly on Saturdays for 8 weeks. Choose the class that best fits your swimmer’s skill level and reserve your spot today!
Class Times & Levels Offered:
- 1-1:30 AQUA BABIES: one parent or guardian is required to be in the pool with the instructor at all times. Age ranges from nine months-two years old. Different techniques to help support each child the right way in the water are demonstrated, as well as water safety. The main focus of this class is to get the children comfortable in the water.
- 1:30-2:00 GUPPIES: children that are being introduced to swim lessons. We cover the basics of swimming, learning how to kick, breathe in the water, and moving their arms in a circular motion. Toys and games are used to keep them comfortable in the water. Introduction to water safety is also part of the course.
- 2:00-2:30 BEGINNING SWIMMERS: swimmers that are pretty comfortable in the water. Games, activities, and swimming drills are implemented to help the children as they learn freestyle, while keeping them entertained. Water safety including back and front floats are also taught.
- 2:30-3:00 INTERMEDIATE SWIMMERS: swimmers that know how to float and freestyle, with a strong focus on improving technique to help their form. Backstroke and treading water are also taught.
- 3:00-3:30 ADVANCED SWIMMERS: swimmers that have learned freestyle, backstroke, know how to tread water and float. Focusing on proper diving technique, and the basics of breaststroke and butterfly.
Course fee options are as follows:
- Eight week program, $160.
- Drop-in fee, $25 per session.
Sorry, there are no make-up classes available. To register your child, contact Nicole Achille at email@example.com.