Health TipJuly 5, 2012
Kick Your Sugar Habit
1. Get motivated to change.
2. Swap soda and other sweetened drinks for water.
3. Don’t purchase pre-packaged foods.
4. Eat out a lot? Make better choices.
5. Eat a well-balanced – focus more on protein and vegetables.
6. Try to go sugar-free for two weeks.
7. Enlist help from a friend who’s on the same path.
8. Manage your cravings.
9. Have fun – stay busy.
10. Enjoy different foods.
11. Use the two teaspoon sugar rule.
12. Teach others.
– Mother Nature Network: http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eating/blogs/12-tips-for-kicking-the-refined-sugar-habit