Do you want to learn to become a Pilates instructor? Our Classical Pilates Formula at FFC training programs starts June 16!
Classical Pilates Formula at FFC is a 450 hour Comprehensive Pilates training apprenticeship program. We are a diploma program and included in the Pilates Method Alliance Registry of Schools.
- Learn exercises with Pilates Studio Apparatus– Mat, Reformer, Cadillac, Chair, Barrels, Ped-o-Pull and Magic Circle
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced level Pilates exercises
- Classical Pilates repertoire and orders
- Systems of teaching which will enable you to effectively teach all types of people
- In addition to a thorough instruction of the Pilates exercises, our program highlights anatomy, teaching/cueing techniques, instructions for special case clients (i.e. obesity, pregnancy, back problem, neck, knee, shoulder, etc.), and a Pilates business plan to ensure a successful career as a Pilates professional
Throughout the program, you will be evaluated on your understanding of the material by written examinations, practical examinations and physical performance of the exercises. Have questions? Email Kristin Strom at firstname.lastname@example.org!