Calling all members, first time triathletes, and season veteran triathletes! Start 2014 by participating in Chicago’s Largest Indoor Triathlon Series. An indoor triathlon consists of a 15-minute swim, 20-minute bike, and 15-minute run. Total mileage accumulated is ranked to determine your place. Waves begin at 8:00am and proceed every 25 minutes. Additional events include the kids triathlon (ages 10-14), equalizer triathlon that starts at 7:00am, and olympic distance triathlon and sprint distance triathlon at FFC Lincoln Park only (need your own bike).
Races are held on Saturdays:
- #1 FFC East Lakeview – February 8, 2014
- #2 FFC Oak Park – February 15, 2014
- #3 FFC Gold Coast – February 22, 2014
- #4 FFC Union Station – March 8, 2014
- #5 FFC Lincoln Park – March 22, 2014
- #6 FFC West Loop – March 29, 2014
Register here or at your home club.